Meet Dr. Mills
Interventional Pain Management Specialist
"I became interested in medicine in grade school. By the time I reached college at age 17, I knew I wanted to be a pain relief doctor. Anesthesiology and pain management was an easy choice."
"People who are experiencing pain need immediate help from a pain medicine physician. They shouldn’t have to wait weeks or months to see a pain relief doctor. Unfortunately, that’s what many pain patients are faced with today. My patients are busy, successful, highly motivated people who want to return to function quickly without having to endure drugs, invasive surgery, or the inconveniences of a typical healthcare system."
"Quality care, fast service, empathy, and understanding are all big parts of my practice. When patients are unable to perform their daily activities, I understand exactly how they feel. I focus on their goals – to decrease pain and improve function – so they can return to their normal lives."
- Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology
- Residency: Anesthesiology, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Internship: General Surgery, University of California at San Diego
- Medical School: University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Member: American Society of Anesthesiologists, California Society of Anesthesiologists
- Medical Director: Saint Joseph Hospital Pain Management Program (former)